Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Silky, Billowy Goodness!

Well I just love me a baggy shirt that ends up looking way more dressed up than it feels.  Perfectly comfy for a long night out with a pair of skinny jeans and your go-to shoes.  Rory Beca has a ton of these silky, flowy tops, but I don't believe a single one sells for under $295...  Great news!  My go-to, Forever 21, has just this type of silky top in a beautiful bright cobalt blue (perfect for this in-between spring season when a tan seems nowhere in sight!)  Get online and grab this steal for $22.80 at Forever 21.  Order a size up for a truly slouchy look...trust me, it's cuter on than it looks in the picture below!

img credit: Forever 21

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren! What a great blog. Just ordered this top - so excited to see how it looks :)

    ReplyDelete