Friday, February 19, 2010

My New Must Have!

My new must have for the spring season is a fun and edgy cage sandal!  There are tons of them out for the upcoming warm weather season, so check out some of my favorites below...

I bought this pair on sale at Macy's for over 50% off!  They're not on macys.com, but you may be able to find them in stores.  If not, and you're willing to pay full price ($125) for a really cute shoe - click here !
img credit: www.shoes.com

I really love the exotic feel these heels have with the combination of snakeskin leather.  Love the clustered stones on the strap - picture these with cuffed, destroyed boyfriend jeans and your favorite worn-in white tee (available at Nordstrom's for $170)
img credit: www.nordstroms.com

These....well, no words other than I really really reallllllly love these.  At $365, I'll put these on my sale watch list :-) - available at Nordstrom's.
img credit: www.nordstroms.com

Get out and get yourself a pair!!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment