Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Sequin Shoe for Any Budget

So I am totally having a moment with sequins.  I've got sequin tees, tanks, dresses, headbands, everything!  I saw some really cute sequin pumps, but they were over 200 bucks and I wasn't completely sure I wanted to dish out that kind of cash for a shoe that, let's face it, is a little impractical :-)  Lucky for me, after perusing the giant megastore they call Forever 21, I found an adorable pair of black/silver sequin wedges!  For $26, there really is no reason not to buy them - so of course, they made their way into my closet.  I wore them out to dinner a week or two ago...with snow on the DC ground...and shockingly they are super comfy with great traction - who knew?!  Well ladies, now there's zero reason not to click purchase.  Get them here at Forever 21.  They fit true to size.  Love them!
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment