Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Every Last Lash

Just recently, Givenchy came out with a revolutionary mascara called Phenomen'Eyes (available here) which introduced the round-shaped brush to the mascara world!  The beauty of this brush is that it has the ability to evenly coat all your lashes, including those hard-to-reach inner and outer corners that most straight mascara brushes just can't get to.  My issue is that it's not my main go-to mascara, but one that I use to touch up my lashes, and this mascara clocks in at a sky-high $28.  Well, the geniuses over at L'oreal must have read my mind, because they just came out with a round-brush mascara of their own that does just as good a job as Givenchy's, but comes in at a third of the price!! Check out your local Ulta to snap up this mascara called Telescopic Explosion!


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment